About this Product
“Lingri” or “Lingad” or also known as “Fiddlehead fern” its an Indian exotic vegetable. It’s also one of the most famous vegetables that is only found in the Himalayan regions. Lingri is a popular vegetable that grows specifically in the region of the Himalayas. It is also called Fiddlehead Fern. Lingri or Lungru is mainly consumed by the people of Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, and Jammu & Kashmir. Lingri has a lot of medicinal, nutritional, and healing benefits. It has an exquisite look that looks more like a violin scroll. It has a lot of iron, fibre, and antioxidant properties. It is also a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Protein, Zinc, Magnesium, and Omega-3 Fatty Acids. It is a seasonal vegetable that is available in the summer season specifically from May to June. However, you can enjoy the benefits of lingri throughout the year with our lingri pickle.
Why Should You Buy Lingri Pickle From Us?Ethically Sourced
Lingri is an exotic vegetable that is only grown in the Himalayas at a very specific time. We, being the locals of the Himalayas source the vegetables from the local farmers.Free From Sugar and Chemicals
All our pickles are made without using sugar, vinegar, and chemicals. We make the lingri pickle in the summer season when fresh lingri vegetables are harvested. We follow the traditional fermented method of making pickles. So, we avoid using preservatives to keep the vegetable's 100% nutritional and healing benefits.Local Recipe
We make the lingri pickle using the old Himalayan recipe. We carefully clean the brown hair that is not good for health. We use very little mustard oil to keep the pickle healthy.
- Lingri vegetable is very helpful in protecting you from diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. It contains a lot of nutrients and vitamins.
- Lingri contain a large amount of essential fatty acids and antioxidants. It is very good for people who don't eat fish.
- Lingri has a good amount of potassium which helps in controlling high blood pressure.
- It contains a lot of vitamin C which helps in boosting our immunity.
- It also contains a lot of vitamin A which maintains skin integrity by making it free radicals. Free radicals damage the tissue and cells of our body. It also helps in having good eyesight by protecting the cornea.
- Lingri is also a good source of fibre. It keeps bad cholesterol and blood sugar low. It enhances bowel activity and keeps you fit. As a result, you get protection from heart disease and cancer.
- Lingri helps in building healthy red blood cells as it contains a good amount of iron and copper in it.
Dhauladhar Pickles are made with the traditional fermentation method, used all around the world. We are committed to provide cleaner, safer & healthier food, to you & your family. We grow & source all of our vegetables from local farms and sell our products at your doorstep. We aim to produce the highest quality pickles at are full of flavor, more nutritious & rich in probiotics Our ingredients are natural superfoods & rich in antioxidants.
- Exotic pickles
- 100% organic
- Grown & sourced locally
- Seasonal pickles
- Handcrafted by Mum
- Utterly Delicious
- Finest ingredients
- Bottling with love
Vinegar, Salt, Mustard Oil, Lasiada, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Carom Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds