About this Product
Kachnar flower also known as Karali de Phool in Himachal
Scientific name - Bauhinia variegata
Kachnar is native to Southeast Asia and grows in tropical and subtropical climates. It is distributed in the sub-Himalayan and outer Himalayan regions. For several years, parts of the tree, including leaves, flowers, and flower buds have been used as vegetables in several regions of India. The buds of kachnar are incredibly beautiful as well as delicate. Kachnar flower blooms during March/spring. Kachnar is also called the ‘Tree of life’. Kachnar in Himalayan region is called Kachnar Kali or Kachnar ka phool. In Nepal, the plant is known as koirala. Ayurveda recommends using Kachnar in traditional cooking but the lifespan of these flowers/ buds is just for a month. In order to store it, we are making pickles and preserving it just for you. One of the main reasons for having our pickle is to get the unlimited health benefits. Plus, Kachnar Buds help in blood purification & getting rid of harmful toxins from the body. We pluck the buds from the farms and the entire process requires time, and patience. We believe in making an effort and serving quality over quantity. Our kachnar pickle are made with Love ❤️ Passion & Care Buy buy Kachnar pickle today!!!
1. Menstrual cycle: The decoction of Bauhinia Variegata flowers if taken with honey helps to regularize the menstrual cycle.
2. Stomatitis: The decoction of Bauhinia Variegata skin, pomegranate flowers, and Babbula pods is an effective gargle in treating stomatitis.
3. Wound healing: The decoction of the bark skin is beneficial for cleansing and healing up of wounds. It reduces the swelling as well.
4. Burning sensation: The decoction of bark skin when combined with cumin seeds and little camphor helps to relieve the burning sensation of the body.
5. Diabetic wounds: When diabetic wound washes with the decoction of the plant, ensures its fast healing.
Dhauladhar Pickles are made with the traditional fermentation method, used all around the world. We are committed to provide cleaner, safer & healthier food, to you & your family. We grow & source all of our vegetables from local farms and sell our products at your doorstep. We aim to produce the highest quality pickles at are full of flavor, more nutritious & rich in probiotics Our ingredients are natural superfoods & rich in antioxidants.
- Exotic pickles
- 100% organic
- Grown & sourced locally
- Seasonal pickles
- Handcrafted by Mum
- Utterly Delicious
- Finest ingredients
- Bottling with love
Vinegar, Salt, Mustard Oil, Lasiada, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Carom Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds